In the heart of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Three Lakes Motel is a great starting point for all of your year-round adventures.
Open Year Round. Plan Your Getaway Today!
Come Stay With Us
This unique area can be your base for fishing, hiking, hunting, fall color viewing, bicycling, motorcycling and all of winter’s activities: snowmobiling, ice fishing, cross country skiing and more. If you love the outdoors, you’ll be in the right place!
at Three Lakes Motel
Start your day with a light continental breakfast, then after a busy day, come back to our updated rooms featuring new comfy queen beds, DirecTV with 160 channels, compact refrigerator and microwave. Snacks and beverages are also available for sale in the office.
- Newly remodeled rooms with either one queen or two queen beds
- Free light continental breakfast items available in the office
- Located just 40 minutes from Marquette, home to Northern Michigan University, and 50 minutes from Houghton, home to Michigan Tech University
- Located on a spur to state snowmobile trail #8
- Light continental breakfast
- Free parking - space for boat or snowmobile trailers
- Non smoking
- Daily housekeeping
- DirecTV with 160 channels
- Compact refrigerator
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Take a Photo Tour!
Browse the photos and see why Three Lakes Motel is a great place to stay. Enjoy clean, modern rooms in a welcoming environment.